- Review of generator from ReviewSquirrel - good first orientation
- Free three step guide from one of the gyus behind iubenda
More on Data protection within the EU
The European Commission has decided on rules for the EU countries to implement. This is described in Directive 95/46/EC.
- Directive 95/46/EC
- Article 29 Working Party - Independent organization setup by EU that publishes advice etc.
Bringing data out from the EU, for instance to servers hosted elsewhere, requires some additional work. The Safe Harbour agreement between EU and US is not valid anymore, but there are other solutions.
- Data transfers outside the EU
- EU-US Safe Harbour was declared "invalid" by EU in Oct. 2015
- EU-US privacy shield
- European Data Protection Supervisor - EDPS
Amazon is adhering to the new model clauses developed by EU. More information is to be found here
THIS PAGE DOES NOT CONTAIN LEGAL ADVICE AND DOES NOT CREATE A CLIENT-ATTORNEY RELATIONSHIP. YOU SHOULD PROBABLY CONTACT A LAW FIRM TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE.